WEDDINGS AT BAYPOINT
- A choice of 2 impressive function rooms
- Spacious Ballroom with full lighting system
- Licensed civil ceremonies in our pretty Gazebo on our dedicated terrace overlooking our grounds
- Fully enclosed 17 acres of grounds – perfect for photographs whatever the season
- Children’s play area and plenty of room for outdoor games or a bouncy castle
- Rooms located on ground floor
- 150 car parking spaces with complimentary overnight parking
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- In-house catering
- Baypoint is licensed for the registration of marriage. You may
- choose to have your civil wedding in the Baypoint Ballroom,
- Lounge or our distinctive Gazebo and can have from intimate
- ceremonies of 30 to large grand affairs of 150 guests. The pretty
- Gazebo comes complete with a red carpet too.
FOOD & DRINK
Following the ceremony, a celebration drink can be served in the Bar or you and your guests may wish to go outside onto the terrace area.
Your wedding breakfast should be the most amazing and unforgettable part of your day. Our very experienced Chef is happy to assist you in creating the perfect meal to wow your guests.
To help you celebrate your day we offer a large variety of different drink options for you to enjoy throughout your special day.
THE FINISHING TOUCHES
Let Baypoint take the strain, deliver your place cards, favours and decorations from the day prior to your wedding and let our team set the scene by personalising your tables for you.
We can also supply you with:
- A secure post box for your guest’s cards
- Glass cake stand and cake knife
- Table number stands
- Display stands for your seating plan
- Staff to move your decorations from your ceremony room, to dining room and also to your evening reception room.
Prices & Sample menu
For full price details and sample menus please download our wedding brochure here.